Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Getting Started

After many suggestions as to what my blogger site name was to be, I finally decided on...um..OH! I remember...."fatherof8sonofthe1". I had things like "man of wit"..but then what if I was melancholy one day while writing? So I found the Latin word for melancholy and was going to use that. Then I thought to myself 'what if I was to write something witty?'. So I decided against both and went with "relativehumility" only to find THAT had been taken already. I didn't realize how time consuming and difficult it would be to chose a name. I hope this is not the precursor for what is to come.

Acutally, the name was right in front of me...actually...behind me...every single one of them on the couch, the floor, the chiar...ALL 8 of my children!

So here's my first entry! Maybe I'll be famous one day and advertisers will contact me for advertizing space! HUh! yeah...right!

Maybe the Learning Channel will decide that the Dugar Family from Arkansas ("14, 15, 16, 17...etc. and Pregnant Again") need a break from all the publicity and decide to pick on us...the Johnson Family from Texas (email me for our phone number!). Afterall, I'll bet that Jim Bob never had any other media exposure before the LC found him! Not counting politics either. The Johnson Family was in a commercial, on a local talk show, a local ministry broadcast, and we've all had major roles in a movie which is now available on DVD (even though it wasn't marketed to more than about 100 people! We're kin to a couple of famouse songwriters/artists as well. I ahve also pariticpated in 2 studio recording projects for a major recording artist. Come on Learning Channel!!! Let's see what you've got! :) Time to give our neighbors a break and let them have their babies! We're gonna catch up to them one day and you DON'T want to miss that! HAHA! I'm ONLY joking ya know.

a--hem...I'm not sure where all that came from. just had "a moment" I guess. Wow. I'm loggin out now before I say something else i really don't want to say.

Christ Is LIFE

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

hooray!!!! i get to leave the very first comment on the soon to be super famous johnson family blog!!!!! :)

Caci said...

hey! Great to see you out here in Blogland! I will add your link to my list of blog favorites! Have a GREAT 4th of July weekend!