Monday, July 7, 2008

What I'm Blogging About

I'm not positive who all reads my blog so there's a certain caution I usually take when approaching blogging. I remember the old, "whatever you say CAN and WILL be used against you..." and tend to shy away from some real heart felt things.

So...I want to write about ministry, church, a business venture, music, songwriting and family but I guess the rest of the blog will go empty due to the possibility of saying something wrong! :) Maybe another time.

I DO wish to thank our friends, Ben and Caci Newton in Colorado for your awesome card and gift. You are an encouragement to us. We love you guys!







2 comments:

For Mothers said...

Well, I'm a friend and the family midwife and I'm reading your blogs and I like them ALOT! I like the male perspective of life; the humor; the honesty; the realness of it all! Thank you for taking the time to share yourself with us. May I link you with me? My blog is www.thaliamidwife.blogspot.com and I'm just getting started doing it.

fatherof8sonofthe1 said...

I had NO CLUE! Cool! Thanks for your comment Thalia! You are a dear friend and our awesome midwife! I will add you to my link list! bless you!