Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day 2008

Happy 4th 2008! Tanya and I had a midnight date last night after we put the kids to bed. We watched a movie that we wished we had not. Even watching it on Clearplay we were disappointed. At 2:30am we were off to bed. We all slept until about 10am this morning. The started slow but we gradually got into the swing of things.

Tanya and the older kids sorted clothing to be put away. I replaced the rotted wood shelving underneath our kitchen sink. Plumbing and I do not like each other...but I can work around plumbing if it has to do with carpentry or electrical. I went from carpenter to cook when it was finally time to grill outdoors!!!! I fixed up some awesome tasting burgers, pork steak, beef steak and a rack of ribs! Also threw in my world famous garden veggie grilled dish! I love grilling!

We are now chilling out. Bekah is sitting next to me on the couch while I type this and Tanya is on the family computer reading about cloud seeding and chemtrails.

Hey...if you want to get a sneak peak at a new movie made by the same guys who made "Facing the Giants", check out www.fireproofthemovie.com ! It stars Kirk Cameron.

I'm selling my new motorcycle. If any of my readers are interested, please contact me. I'm selling for what I paid. Only has 180 miles on it and gets 80 miles per gallon. Selling for $3500.

Just a few days into my blogging life and still no call from The Learning Channel. or any other network. I'm still waiting.

Instead of going on "vacation" for the 4th, we are on a "staycation". We're staying home.

Adios!

CHRIST is LIFE
Don

No comments: